Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Temple Square Spring




















Margaret wanted to take Mom to see the flowers on Temple Square and asked if I would help. I was glad to do it. The day was perfect, nice blue skies, warm, a little breeze blowing.
We got her and the wheelchair into the car and off we went. I didn't realize the wheelchair had footrests though so we left them behind.
Anyway we got her out at the north entrance, wandered down through to the east entrance, up through the plaza to the Church offices hoping to see the fountain go, but it didn't, maybe a little too windy, then through the Church Office building where Margaret picked us up. We were there about an hour and it was so nice.





















The flowers seemed to be at their peak, all the tulips out and the pansies and poppys, Margaret pointed out the heather. It was all very colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment