Tuesday, November 24, 2015
New Year, same story
It has been a year since I've posted. And the thing that is funny is that I was gone 5 of 6 weekends. This must be my time to travel. First I went to the Condor Release in the House Rock valley. The TA meet up is in early October this year was in Sedona. Russ came which made me happy. My trip with Alice was again in the fall. We went to NYC and then drove up through Connecticut to NH and Boston. What a trip. We made it count. I also had a trip to Escalante with the girls to find the circle of friends. Then I went to ASHA since it was in Denver- got to see Enoch. He gave me a hug to say goodbye. It has been crazy. I've worked in-between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment