Sunday, September 4, 2011
What a wonderful wedding
A new family unit was created Friday. Hyrum and Laura were married in the Draper Temple. It was wonderful to be there with them, to feel the sweet spirit there, to have our friends and family join us and them to celebrate and share their joy. And they are so happy. This is a special union, you can feel each of them are strong and independent, but together they will grow even better.
It was a beautiful blue sky day. The valley views were a little hazy, but the flowers were beautiful, the temple shone.
We also had a dinner in the afternoon. It was delicious food and good company. I didn't feel like I was able to visit with everyone who came as long as I wanted to. It was so great to have everyone there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute pics!
ReplyDelete