Sunday, May 15, 2011

Havasu Falls

It is a place I have wanted to go for a long time. I think the first time I saw a picture of them was over at Fishlers in high school. It would have been great to go when I was in college when I was young and fit and they were at their best. But that didn't happen. It was just always on the back burner.

Last summer Caleb asked, rather incredulously, why I had never taken them. Well, I think I had started to think about it when the floods hit in 2008. But maybe it was time to put it on the agenda again. So I made reservations for the lodge for Russ and Louisa and maybe me, and then tried to get campground ressis for the others. Never could. The lodge only had beds for 4, and besides the canyon was closed up until a few days before our reservations. So Russ and Louisa didn't come.

It was such a great trip down I really enjoyed it. I was so glad I could go with the boys, and that they would let me come with them. They were very solicitous of me and made me feel good.

Here is a link to many of the pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/SusunK/Havasu?authkey=Gv1sRgCIP80_6v6J3ThwE#

No comments:

Post a Comment